Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Morning Visitors

It's been a bad couple of days around here. Hubby's trips have been short and this last one just gave him a ton of trouble. I'm so glad he's getting rid of it today and he's done with that one.

Today's a new day and God is smiling down on us, aren't you excited? I sure am!

I went out to feed the horses this morning and they were in the upper part of our little field looking at something. My neighbor's cow field is right next to ours so I figured they were visiting with the baby cows. Nope. I looked and saw these two guys on the edge of my neighbor's pond.

Aren't they beautiful? Some people hate them but I just think they're gorgeous. He also gets bald eagles on his property quite a bit. I wish I had a longer lens for my camera so I could get a better picture of them because they are a beautiful sight!
As a side note, I'm making hot rolls today, YUMMY! I'll get the recipe up as soon as I'm done.

3 comments:

  1. I watched some Canadian geese land in the golf course pond this morning on my way to school. I understand that they are messy and noisy, but so are my kids. They don't fly, so I guess the geese are neater.
    Mr.C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weren't they so cool mom? That camera took a good picture of them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where we live in New Zealand there's a lake pretty much across the road, its a 40 minute walk or thereabouts and there's a couple of those things, and they hang out with a flock of geese... terrible... they just freak us out a bit.

    ReplyDelete