Friday, February 13, 2009

Cell phone troubles

For the last few days, Hubby's phone has been giving him fits. It started in Laredo, TX, when I tried to call and tell him that one of our friends might've been laid off from her job (she wasn't, thank God). Since then, it's been getting steadily worse. Now it's to the point to where he can only call for about 5 minutes every hour or so. It's rediculous. Now I'm going to have to order him a new phone and go through all the trouble of getting it going. Pray for him, for patience until he gets home to his new phone. I hope you're all having a great weekend. TW

Just thought I'd update here. I ordered Hubby a new phone yesterday morning. He's going to have to get a whole new number (it was half the price to do it that way) but at least he'll be able to call home again. I'll be glad when he gets it. TW

No comments:

Post a Comment