Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Scenes from a truck

I'm so proud of my husband for what he does and who he has become in the 13 years that we've been married. He's changed so much and I don't know if I'd even like the man I married anymore. I prefer the man I have now :o)


Anyhow, here's some of the pictures that he's taken on his travels the last few years. I don't know where most of these are taken but it doesn't really matter.


These were taken 2 years ago when he took C, our oldest, on a trip with him. They were gone for a LONG 3 weeks!











Shrek is his co-driver now, though he doesn't do any of the driving. Hubby says when Shrek starts to talk back to him, he's probably been on the road too long, LOL.

That sign was at a place where he was getting unloaded. He didn't see any, but the guard said they ARE there, YIKES!

I hope you enjoyed my scenes from a truck. I'll post more as I get them collected. Have a blessed day! TW.

No comments:

Post a Comment